ATS is currently seeking a suitable candidate to support to its business systems environment.
In this role you will be joining the Global IT services team and be responsible for providing application solutions to support various business units.
You will be working with expertise teams in areas finance and business development and as such capture business requirements, provide functional and technical design and work with the implementation team focusing on on-time delivery of corporate data warehousing solutions.
You will be responsible for moving the developed solutions into operations and diagnosing and resolving issues as part of supporting data warehouse users. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate technical documentation and supporting the business process improvements initiatives.
The right candidate has a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role. Knowledge of programming techniques is essential as is sound understanding of database systems.
The ability to manage and prioritise the resolution of high impact issues is essential.
The candidate should be an excellent communicator and able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally.
Candidates should be highly motivated and capable of the development and application of skills in new and existing technologies.
Willingness to travel is essential in this position.
The successful candidate will possess the following skillset;
• Excellent knowledge of SQL language
• Experience with enterprise reporting solutions (i.e. Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services)
• Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience in analyzing business user requirements
• Detail-oriented, organized, and with a positive attitude to work
• The following skills/experience is a plus
• University degree in electrical engineering / computer science
The candidate will be responsible for execution of following duties:
• Create, integrate and test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products.
• Enhance, maintain and support existing applications and prepare technical documentation
• Combine data from a variety of business systems and implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
• Create plans, test files, and scripts for software solutions testing, ranging from unit to integration testing
Microsoft Technology Certifications, Systems Integration
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering solutions to our customers which in turn will deliver business benefit therefore enhancing our customer’s performance. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package.
Home office is possible
Skopje, R. Macedonia
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development, and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
ATS Macedonia is the main software development center of ATS Global. Our team consisted of young, skillful and enthusiastic people is growing fast and we are looking for the intelligent, ambitious and creative candidates to join us. Having in sight that people are the key to our success, we offer modern office space located in the center of Skopje, monthly commuter expenses coverage, flextime working hours, refreshments and fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular non-work related team activities and great team cooperation.
Some of our clients:
Rolls Royce, Tesla, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hunday, BOEING, Harley Davidson, Mazda, Yamaha, Ford, Bosh, Honeywell, Coca Cola, Haribo, Carlsberg.
Our office is in the heart of Skopje in the Grawe Business Center near Leninova street (http://www.google.mk/maps/place/Pirinska+23,+Skopjeemail@example.com,21.4226477,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x1354144cf63b3409:0x311e129bb5a18de1!8m2!3d41.9989975!4d21.4248364?hl=en) with 24/7 hours surveillance.
If you are interested, please apply at info.Mk@ats-global.com